Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Monday, April 7, 2008

MOOOOOOO...

No not the like the cow silly! It's this fun site called MOO!
I found this site a while back when I was looking to have a few things printed and fell in love with their creative offerings, style and price (I won't lie!). They do greeting cards, post cards, stickers, and my personal favorite the mini tag!
They've got these great little mini tags that I think would be full little wedding projects like save the dates, favor tags, the possibilities are endless! The great thing about them is that you can upload custom art work and 100 of them are only $19.99.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net