Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Very Own Photo Shoot

So I had the pleasure this week to spend the morning with a few of my favorite wedding professionals in Columbus. I needed a few updated photos of myself so we did a photo shoot at a very fun, modern loft space downtown. Don and Tammy from the Day Companies were generous enough to let me borrow the loft space for the morning, Amy from C Studios was the photographer, Kellie from Pearls and a Black Dress was on sight to make sure my make up was flawless and Amber from Lily & Jacob was nice enough to help beautify the loft with some of her amazing floral design.

Amy is a true professional and artist in her craft. She has such a great eye to catch just the right moment and you don't even know it's happening! This is exactly why her clients have the most amazing wedding day photographs to cherish forever. I will be honest and tell you that I was a little nervous about the whole idea (even though it was my idea, so I had no one to blame but myself). Once we got started, Amy has this way of making you feel really relaxed and feeling just like a model would. It was a great morning and an experience that I will always remember.


Location: 225 N 4th St, Downtown Columbus
Photographer: Amy , C Studios Photography
Make Up Artist: Kellie, Pearls and A Black Dress
Floral Design: Amber, Lilly & Jacob







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Thanks so much for your kind words! I had SO much fun photographing you and all those gorgeous details! I have to say, it was one of the easiest shoots I've ever done because you really thought of everything!! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of it all!

Anonymous said...

Kasey-

Looks like things are going great! You are sure to be a hit!

-Derrick NY

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net