Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

In MY Neighborhood ...

Today was such a beautiful day out and I was so happy that I could take Grey out for a bit and experience the neighborhood. For those of you who don't know, I live in Victorian Village, just north of Downtown and I LOVE my neighborhood. I can't image living anywhere else.


Anyways, I had to run a few errands (all on foot with Grey in his monster jog stroller, yet another perk of Vic Village!) and we stopped by one of my favorite places in the 'hood Spinelli's Deli. I have known Joe Spinelli, one of the owners, for a few years and I've watched him just expand and grow the deli like there's not tomorrow. It's quite inspirational actually! I met Joe while volunteering on the Victorian Village Home & Garden Tour committee. This year will be my seventh year planning the fabulous Preview Event...anyways I digress.


Spinelli's has a menu full of super yummy bagels, sandwiches, soups and coffee. I grabbed a Westminster Turkey sandwich for Grey and I to share and thought..."hmmm I needed to share this neighborhood favorite with all of my blog friends". Joe does catering as well. I've used his services for numerous personal events, so you know it must be good! So if you're in the neighborhood and looking for breakfast or lunch or just a good cup of coffee stop in and tell Joe Kasey sent you!



No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net