Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Wonderful Weekend in Cincy

This weekend I had the pleasure of attending The Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) Midwest conference in Cincinnati. Myself and several other planners from Columbus - Heather from Bridal Smiths and Quenetta from Something Blue hopped in the Range Rover and headed south on Friday afternoon.

I spent my Friday evening with a very good friend of mine - Shannon - who lives in Cincy. We had a great dinner at El Coyote, great conversation and just a great time hanging out for a few hours. I don't get to see her much so I really enjoyed my time with her. She is due with a baby (no she won't find out what it is!) in June so I'm sure you'll hear more about her then!

Saturday morning we got started bright and early with our day full of education and inspiration. I'll be sharing a few of my favorite vendors I met this week with you on the blog so keep checking back for updates. This conference came at a great time, just as wedding season is about to begin. After our full day of conference we (Emilie Duncan from Emilie Duncan Event Planning) couldn't resist a quick stop at IKEA! We went through the store in record time - 45 minutes to be exact and I only spent $25. Both personal records for me! I know we'll be back soon because we saw so many great things that would be great for a few upcoming weddings.

1 comment:

Juliet Douglas said...

Sounds like a great experience! I'm looking forward to Business of Brides in November. Only $25 at IKEA?!?! Were you feeling okay that day? ;)

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net