Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Make it Yours: Superbalm

Today is Monday.

Monday's are not always the most exciting days. The quote from Office Space comes to mind  "Somebody has a case of the Monday's". So in an effort to help make Mondays a little brighter I want to share with you all the things I love! We are going on a journey from lip gloss to places and everything in between. So we kick it off with Clinique Superbalm. Now this stuff is the best! I have been using it for almost ten years at this point. It stays on forever, no flavor ( I don't feel like having a permanent snack on my lips), not sticky. I will say that its only flaw is that it has no SPF in it, but that is not a deal breaker for me! Overall it truly is the best and I never leave home without and if do its a sad day in the office! Just ask the interns!

 Hope this helped cure your case of the Monday's like it did mine!



superbalmblog
Photo courtesy of clinique.com


xoxo, Kasey & The Bliss Girls

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net