Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Make it Yours: Elle Decor and Inc. Magizines

Magazines! Not something I have an over abundance of time for, but when I get the chance to actually sit down and read one between walking the dogs and bedtime for Ash and G my go to magazines are Elle Decor and Inc. I laugh sometimes when they are sitting next to each other. Elle decor has some of the beautiful homes with some of the most fabulous style! They have such interesting spaces that are so well put together that we use it as inspiration when designing spaces for clients. I think that it is important to look for wedding trends outside of the wedding magazines.  Contrast that with Inc. that is all about business with article titles like "Lessons from the World's Most Ruthless Competitor". I mean a girls got to know her stuff! I have some big plans for Columbus's event scene, that why I use the hashtag #emipirebuliding!

maggize

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net