Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary: Kasey & Shawn celebrate 5 years!

DSCF6870


Yep that's right - Happy Anniversary to me!

Today, Shawn and I celebrate 5 years of marriage. What a crazy ride it's been! In some ways five years flys by and yet in others I can't believe how much has happened in out lives since we said "I Do". Our most proud moment was when our little Greyson was born in 2006.

Sometimes we sit and think back on our day we laugh and smile and always say -"That was one of the best days EVER!". We were surrounded by our closest friends and family and it meant the world to us. There are so many fond memories it would be hard to pick just one as our favorite. From Shan falling in the fountain in Public Square, to my bouquet coming completely disassembled during pictures, to listening to the amazing toast by my baby sister who was my maid of honor. I was so proud of her!

I love hearing our first dance song at weddings because it will always remind me of our wedding day and all of the great memories that came along with it. Shawn typically gets a text message from me while telling him our song is on and I'm thinking of him.

Everyday I say that I'm so lucky and thankful that I have a loving and supportive husband who is there for me - even in my times of my complete madness. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Happy Anniversary Hun! I love you the mostest! ; )

xo
Kas

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little behind on my blog reading! I just saw this post - congratulations!!!!! You two are so very perfect together...

Unknown said...

Awww thanks Amy! It's been a busy 5 years for us that's for sure!

Davis Clan said...

Kas, I can't believe it's been that long either. Coincidentally I was just looking at a framed picture in G's office of he and I at your wedding... that was a fun day for sure. Many more adventures await! alicat

Unknown said...

Thanks Alicat! That was such a great day...so fun and we loved having everyone there together having a great time. I love that GD had a framed picture of you guys in his office from that day. I think we should do a 10 yr anniversary/vow renewal for you guys since we weren't there for the 1st one. ; )

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net