Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Master of Cake: Sylvia Weinstock









I had the privilege of meeting Sylvia back in October and let me tell you she's one of the most fun and unique people I've met in a long time. I got to hear her talk about her cakes, her famous glasses, where in inspiration comes from and how she runs her kitchen operation.

Those of us in attendance were also fortunate enough to receive an early copy of her book Sylvia Weinstock's Sensational Cakes. It's a beautiful that my clients enjoy flipping through when they're at the studio. I was also lucky enough to receive a few of her delicious Godiva Chocolate favors. If you haven't had one, it's worth getting one, or two because they chocolate is sooo yummy!

Here's a peak at a few pages from the book:







No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net