Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

What's the Number?


Table numbers can be tricky. I find that most clients don't think about them until the very end and either a) end up creating a simple custom piece or b) using the generic table numbers the facility owns. Most times than not, we end up creating a custom piece.


This week the new Martha Stewart Weddings arrived in my mail box and I saw the cutest template for table numbers. I had to share this with you because I think these are so useful and add just a little bit of flair for not a lot of money. They are easy to use - find the style you like (there are two options) and print the numbers on the appropriate paper, trim and place in table number stand. So easy!


No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net