Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Monday, August 25, 2008

What You Don't See

My friend Emily at Emily Duncan Event Planning just emailed this picture over and I thought I'd share it with you. I assisted her with a wedding last month and the photographer snapped this picture of us hard at work. Yes, contrary to popular belief we wedding planners are friends and we do help each other out when our schedules permit! It actually makes for a great event because there are two professionals on site.

Thanks for sharing Em!

2 comments:

Isis said...

I love that pic! lol. You and Em, lucky Bride!

Juliet Douglas said...

Wow, that's a good picture from this perspective!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net