Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Introducing...


Kelsey Reckless

Kelsey has just joined Bliss Weddings & Event staff as a Senior Event Assistant. I asked Kelsey to share a little bit about herself and why she wanted to become a wedding planner.
I graduated from Capital University in Bexley, Ohio, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Relations. After which I began taking educational classes through Columbus Bridal Consultants (CBC) and the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) earning the designation of Professional Bridal Consultant™. I currently live in Dublin with my husband Kirk and our two “kids”: a black kitty named Salem and a yellow Labrador Retriever named Scout.
I believe a wedding is a life-changing event that, even though it lasts only a day, will live on forever in the hearts and minds of those who took part in the special occasion. After planning my own wedding in May 2006, I knew this was my life’s calling: to help other couples create their dream wedding and to give them these eternal happy memories.
You'll be seeing a lot more of Kelsey as she will be assisting me and taking the lead on her own events. Welcome to the team Kelsey!


No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net