Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Monday, June 2, 2008

The Fiorino's - Happy Anniversary

I can't believe one year has gone by that fast. It seems just like yesterday that we were at the Columbus Zoo for Jen & Mike's wedding. I really enjoyed my time with Jen and Mike and I'm so happy we have stayed in touch over the past year! I'm a bit jealous because they now live in beautiful North Carolina on the beach. Here are a few pictures as we reminisce and wish them a Happy 1st Anniversary and many more years of love and happiness!



Mike's Dad made the ceremony arch just for them. It thought it was beautiful and such a nice personal touch.


Their cake was the talk of the reception. Not only did it look great but it tasted amazing.



Jen's bouquet turned out so pretty. I'll have to be honest, I was a little worried about using all tropical flowers but it worked and looked gorgeous!


Yes, that is a chicken Jen is holding. We had a meet and greet with some of the animals. This chicken was Jen's favorite. I wish I could remember her (the chicken) name. This actually was Jen's job at the zoo. She used to one of the animal handlers who would bring the animals out for the zoo guests to meet.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an awesome cake and cool idea! I love the pics! I bet that was a fun day!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net