Though sweet, this white sangria recipe is potent and therefore should be sipped with caution! White wine gives a bit more sparkle and pairs nicely with the peach and oranges. Since this recipe requires sitting overnight, don't forget to pop it in the fridge the night before your next gathering.
- 3 1/4 cups dry white wine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup triple sec
- 1/3 cup peach-flavoured brandy
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium oranges, sliced thin and crosswise
- 1 cup sparkling orange soda
- 1 cup ginger ale
- In a large serving bowl, combine all the ingredients except the orange soda and ginger ale and mix well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Immediately before serving, mix in the orange soda and ginger ale. Serve over Ice. Makes 6 servings.