Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary Gena & Mike!

I know I say this in every anniversary post but once again it's true. I can't believe an entire year has gone by since Gena & Mike said I do at the Ohio Historical Society last June. It was a nice warm day for her Ohio garden inspired wedding.

Gena & Mike - Happy 1st Anniversary Gena & Mike! I guess it's time to break out those toasting flutes one more time to celebrate one year of marriage! I wish you many years of love and happiness.

xo
Kasey


Here's a quick look back at a few of my favorite images from their big day.



The church exit with bubbles! I just love Mike's khaki suit and pink tie. It was the prefect look for their wedding.


Gena's bouquet was huge and beautiful! One of my favorites for sure.


Another fabulous cake from Short North Piece of Cake. Around the cake were the wedding pictures of Gena & Mike's parents and grandparents.


The cake topper is an antique. It has been used in all of the family weddings starting with Gena's grandparents. It was so fragile. I was so worried about it all night until we got to put it back in it's box after the cake cutting.

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net