Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Monday, April 6, 2009

An Indian Wedding: Sheetal & Jason Part 1

As you may have seen I jetted off to NYC last week for my very first Indian Wedding experience. What a fantastic time I had to Preeti & her team! I'll be sharing images all week of the various parts of the weekend.

First up is the Sathak ceremony. I understand that typically this ceremony takes place in the home of the bride. This was not possible with over 350 guests in attendance for Sheetal's ceremony. Instead, we were at the Chateau Briand in Long Island.

Preeti & her team created a modern, glitzy mandap for this first ceremony. Sheetal loves flowers and crystals and wanted something on the modern side for this ceremony. I have to apologize for the blurry photo but it's the only one I snapped and didn't realize it until much later. Preeti has promised to send the pro pics once she gets them back from the photographers. I'll definitely share this with you as well so you can get a real feel for what she created.

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net