Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Monday, December 1, 2008

A Rockin' 100!

Wow! I can't believe this is my 100th post already. I feel like I just started this and I've had so much to say! I thought this would be a good time to share a few pictures from a rockin' bar mitzvah I had the privilege of planning this past summer for Matt.
He's love his Gibson guitars, so we made his three favorites into tables for his guests. At the end of the evening we took the giant guitars and rolled them up and he now has them hanging in his room at home. How fun! The adult guests sat in the main ballroom at very elegant black, ivory and gold table settings. All of the guests signed his Gibson guitar which he'll keep at home.
Rock on!













Photos courtesy of Amy at C Studios

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your 100th! Hope all is well.

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net