Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Cleveland Love

My dear friend Darlene finally tied the knot this past weekend!  I'm so happy for her and her new husband Howie.  It was a beautiful day and they looked so in love.  While in Cleveland I also got to catch up with a few friends I had not seen in over a year - the new Mr & Mrs Paul Sturman.  I also was able to finally give them their way overdue wedding present.

The ceremony was at the very beautiful St. Elizabeth of Hungary.  The church is huge and so gorgeous.  The reception was held at the City Club of Cleveland.  An old unique location right in the heart of downtown Cleveland.  I loved the favors each guest received.  A solid milk chocolate Terminal Tower from Mally's Chocolates.  I just love Mally's and hadn't had a yummy little piece of heaven in forever!   

Once in a while I have the pleasure of attending a wedding as a guest. I will admit it is sometimes hard to sit back and just enjoy the wedding without wondering why are the cutting the cake now? or who is going to tell the dj they're ready to start the toasts. I know I should stop...it's a problem I have.

Here's one of my favorite pictures from the big day. 

Photo by Bliss Weddings & Events

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net