Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary...

So I'm a little late posting this because I forgot to do this before I left for vacation...oopps!


On August 7th my husband and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. It's been a great 4 years and I thank my lucky stars everyday for my amazing husband Shawn. I wouldn't be where I am today with him and all of his love and support.


To Shawn - I love you hun!


xoxo
Kasey



Here's a few pictures from our big day!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!! I loved seeing your exit from the church - I just love the look on your faces! You two are just about the sweetest couple I've ever known - you and Shawn are a wonderful example of what it is to be a happy couple AND a happy family.

Lexus Events said...

Congrats on your anniversary! Beautiful!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net