Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

TearDrop Weddings - A Contest!

My friend Holly over at TearDrop Weddings is holding a really fun contest I just had to share with my readers!

Holly is a very talented artists an creates custom stationary, wedding invitations, ect. She's based out of Canada , so don't worry that someone else around town will have the same invitation as you. It's totally unique just for you!

Here's a message from Holly about the contest:

I am constantly blogging about where I get my inspiration from and that you can be inspired by the most obscure thing. Well, my best source of inspiration comes from my brides and the blog of brides. So, I have a new and exciting contest for all you stylish and unique brides!


I am looking for 20 brides to inspire me. I want you to tell me your story about how you met your fiance, how you fell in love, your creative ideas and details for your wedding. I will choose the 20 brides that inspire me the most and design an invitation around that story. And in return, you will receive a custom designed invitation, but for the price of a design that you would choose out of our ready made collection!

So email me your stories ladies and good luck!
holly@teardropweddings.com






Good Luck and I hope to you as one of Holly's luck winners!

xo
Kasey

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net