Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Clue #3

So shiny and new! I thought I'd share a couple more teasers to our new space in the Short North! ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was taking a walk through Vic Vill this morning and ended walking past your studio. The front display (well, first the crystal chandelier!) caught my eye and is so beautiful. I saw the website on your door and thought I'd check it out. I am currently a conference planner but have been thinking of getting into the wedding/event business. I enjoyed checking out your site and blog!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net