Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Clue #2

Most people know that I live in Victorian Village - just north of Downtown.  In this neighborhood there is little area along High Street called the Short North.  In the Short North there are great little boutiques, restaurants, coffee houses and art galleries.  I've talked about how great it is to live in this area because of convenience to get to my favorite places without having to load up the car.  Instead I load up the BOB stroller and off we go!  It only made sense when it came time to look for a place to call home to Bliss to look with in the neighborhood. 



Now the question is "Where in the Short North is Bliss Weddings & Events?".   In due time my friends, in due time.



xo

Kasey




Photos courtesy of C Studios

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net