Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Friday, June 27, 2008

More love...

I went to the post office today and in my little box I found two beautiful envelopes that had my name in them. Me being the person of instant gratification opened both right there in the middle of the post office. They were both thank you notes from two recent brides. The first was a post card from Fiji from Michele and Vince who you read about just a few posts ago. The second was from Erin & Justin who's wedding was May 17th.
I thought I'd share Erin's note with all of you because it was so sweet.


Dear Kasey-
...A huge thank you again for helping pull off the wedding of my dreams and for making the whole day worry free! You are amazing at what you do. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Big Hug-
Erin

I am expecting more picture's from Erin's wedding very soon. As soon as I get them I'll definitely share! Here's one just for fun!

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net