Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Feeling the Love

I love my job!




It's really one of the coolest jobs ever... I have the honor and privilege to help guide my clients through one of the most important and special days of their lives! How many people can say they get to do that?!



I just received a note from Michele & Vince - the same Michele & Vince from June 7, 2008 in Cleveland, OH. I read the note they sent me and really it makes me so happy I could just cry. (For those of you who really know me, know this is completely normal behavior as the over emotional girl I am)! I thought I'd share a few of the very sweet things they had to say:



Kasey,
Vince and I just got back from our honeymoon yesterday. We had a wonderful time in Fiji. I would have loved to send this email sooner but I did not have Internet access.

Words cannot even begin to express the gratitude I feel towards the work you did. You made my wedding the best moment in my life!!! You did an excellent job in making sure that everything was followed through perfectly. I am still telling everyone I know that without you the wedding could have never been what it was....Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!

Michele & Vince

No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net