Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Kathy & Cavett

I wanted to share a few non professional pictures from Kathy & Cavett's wedding last weekend. I can't wait to see the professional pictures from Clay at Red Gallery! I know they are going to be gorgeous! Their wedding officially kicked off the Spring wedding season for us here at Bliss!

Kathy & Cavett were so great to work with. They were very organized and open to my ideas and suggestions. I think the day came together beautifully and everyone enjoyed themselves. Thank you Kathy & Cavett for allowing me to be a part of your day! I wish you all the best!


No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net