Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TAGGED

I discovered today that I've been tagged by Emilie at Emilie Duncan Event Planning! Honestly, I had to ask what this meant exactly but I love that we get to learn something about each other in a totally random way!...bring on the questions!

First, here are the new rules!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 5 songs that I really, really like….but don’t like to publicize:
1. Volcano - Jimmy Buffet (who needs frozen beverage? I do!)
2. Buy You a Drank - T Pain featuring Yung Joc (I just love this song, Grey dances to it too!)
3. Numb - Portishead (go electronica!)
4. I Cross My Heart - George Strait (I do like SOME country - my husband thinks I'm nuts)
5. Le Monde - Thievery Corporation (I LOVE this song...and it's in french)

I'm tagging...
Samantha at soireebliss!
Juliet at Green Orchid Events
Jennifer at OC's Finest




1 comment:

saundra, event engineer said...

Thanks for the playing the game!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net