Welcome to Bliss & That…  I’m Kasey, the owner and principal designer for Bliss Wedding & Event Design.  We are a wedding planning and event design firm in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope you’ll take some time and read through the posts.   Bliss & That is full of great information that we’re excited to share.  We love designing, everything weddings and all of the fun things in between.  Blogs are conversations, we love to hear what you have to say, so don't be shy!...  Please leave us a comment (or two) and we’ll chat!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bridal Beauty

I wanted to share one of my favorite vendors with you today. I had the pleasure of having Kellie from Pearls and a Black Dress do my make up for a recent photo shoot. Let me tell you she is AWESOME! She is a true artist and professional in her field.

She did an airbrush foundation which I never had done before (and is my new favorite thing). Those of you who know me, know I love all girlie things like hair, make up, spa days, etc, so having someone as talented at Kellie do my make up was such a treat. I looked gorgeous all day and couldn't believe that the make up stayed on and looked good for so many hours. You'll get to see a few pictures in the next day or so....I haven't seen them myself and I can't wait! ...more aboout the photo shoot later...

So, if you are looking for a make up artist to do your wedding day beauty you must give Kellie a call and tell her I sent you!








No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net